ABOUT OUR BURSARIES
The Mindfulness Network and Bangor University are committed to ensuring that this conference is as accessible and inclusive as possible. Part of our joint mission and aspiration for this conference involves removing financial barriers, as much as we can, by offering bursaries towards the cost of a conference ticket.
- We endeavour to widen the scope and reach of this conference; and to expand the diversity of those who feel able to participate.
- We are particularly interested in supporting those who are connected with specific projects within under-represented communities or as part of a charity or social enterprise.
APPLYING FOR A BURSARY
- Bursaries will not be granted for conference tickets that have already been purchased at full price.
- Please fill in the Bursary Application Form at the bottom of this page, using the information above as a guide.
- We can offer a contribution of 25% or 50% toward the conference ticket price. Please note that this does not include travel or accommodation.
- Although we are open to considering requests for higher levels of bursary support, this will depend on the availability of funds.
- After bursary applications are submitted they will be considered by a conference bursary panel at a monthly meeting.
- A member of our team will then contact you to let you know the outcome of the bursary application and next steps.
- Please allow up to five weeks for your application to be considered.
- We will begin processing bursaries from 1 January 2024.
Every request is welcome and our conference bursary panel will carefully review each application based on the information provided, considering both the level of support requested and the funds available.