Grassroots, real world application, and innovation
How does mindfulness fit into real life?
Our changing world needs new, creative, and context-specific ways to offer mindfulness. In this strand, we’ll share the joys and challenges of developing and teaching mindfulness-based programmes in everyday settings. We’ll learn from innovators working across a range of different environments and discover ways to maintain the integrity and depth of our work whilst embracing new ideas.
Strand 4 includes but is not limited to:
· Innovative approaches to inclusion, equality and diversity
· Grassroots approaches – innovative implementation
· Innovative approaches to healthcare
· AI and mindfulness
· Mindfulness in the workplace
· Therapeutic applications of mindfulness
Strand 4 begins with a Keynote from Amit Bernstein. After this you can choose to attend either: a related panel discussion, workshop, research symposium, or guided practice, which will be held across various spaces in Bangor University’s Pontio Centre